Physical activity, maintain a low body weight and low cholesterol levels are just some of the basic rules, if you follow them, you can prevent cancer and heart disease.
Seven Rules that can Save your Life:
- Physical activity
- Maintaining a low body weight
- A healthy diet
- Maintain the level of cholesterol in the normal
- Control of blood pressure
- The regulation of blood sugar
- Avoiding cigarettes, drugs and excessive amounts of alcohol.
If a survey conducted by the Society for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, the conclusion is that compliance with these healthy vitality habits can prevent cancer.