Abdominal Pain: Map That Shows What Could Be The Cause Of Your Pain
The abdomen constitutes a large part of the human body and every pain can be caused by several reasons – from benign to dangerous. For a better insight of the possible effects identify the exact place of your pain.
Stomach pain is one of the most common discomforts which 90% of people experience. Sometimes it frightens us because of the intensity, but that does not mean that something serious happens in your body and vice versa – mild, but long term pains may signify chronic pain which has to be treated.
If you feel pain in your stomach, in each part, which lasts longer than 2 weeks, go to the doctor to exclude a serious diagnosis. The reason for an urgent visit to the doctor’s should also be persistent bloating, vomiting, diarrhea and bloody stool.
Stomach pain is a kind of pain which is felt in the area between the breasts and groin. In view of the fact that the stomach takes a big part of the body, you need to locate the exact spot in order to determine the cause of pain more easily. Find the painful point on the map and identify its significance.
1. Gallstones, stomach ulcer, inflammation of the pancreas
2. Stomach ulcer; gastric acid; poor digestion; pancreatitis; gallstones; epigastric hernia (hernia above the navel)
3. Gastric ulcer, duodenal intestine, bile duct blockage, inflammation of the pancreas
4. Kidney stones, inflammation of the urethra, constipation, lumbar hernia – displaced disc in the spine
5. Pancreatitis; early stage of appendicitis (inflammation of the appendix); stomach ulcer; large intestine inflammation; small
intestine inflammation; Crohn’s disease (regional enteritis); umbilical hernia;
6. Gallstones, diverticular disease, constipation, colon inflammatory;
7. Appendicitis, constipation, pelvic pain – gynecological problems (endometriosis, etc.), groin pain – inguinal hernia
8. Inflammation of the urine tract, appendix inflammation, colon inflammation, pelvic pain – gynecological disorders, diverticular disease;
9. Diverticular disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, pain in the groin – inguinal hernia
Less serious problems
here are different causes of pain and less serious reasons: constipation as a result of improper diet and poor physical activity, no toleration on some kind of food, gastritis due to excessive creation of bile acids, food poisoning and stomach or intestinal viruses.