Apple Cider Vinegar and Its Power! (No. 11 is Insane)
Vinegar is for centuries used for many occasions. It is used in household, for making salads, polishing silver, cleaning the dishes and many other things. It is an old and traditional cure for many illnesses. Today we will explain some of them:
- You can easily clean your clothes with apple cider vinegar- clothes that have stain from sweat. Before washing, put vinegar on the stain and keep it for 10 minutes. The stain will go away, right away.
- Cure the sore throat – dissolve one table spoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water and do a mouthwash. The effects will appear very soon.
- Clean the rust – Put the rusty things in a vessel with water and apple cider vinegar. Let the water to boil, and then wash them.
- Takes away the unpleasant smell – you can mop the fridge, your closet or whatever place you think smells unpleasantly in your home. Wet the towel with apple cider vinegar and start mopping. The effect is great
- Keep the color of your clothes – Put 100 ml of vinegar in the washing machine tub before turning it on.
- Get rid of the ants – mix 1:1 water and vinegar then spray the spot that has insects. You will see the effect right away.
- Get rid of hiccups – put one sugar cube in vinegar, bite it and swallow it
- Wash the glass, plastic and chromium made things – Dissolve 1:1 water and vinegar and spread it on the item. If you want fantastic glow on your metal dishes, mix vinegar with sodium bicarbonate.
- Extend the life of the flower in vase – add 2 table spoons of vinegar in 1 l water and put the flower in it. This way you will have the chance for longer admiration to your flower
- Cure the fungus on your fingers – once in a couple of days, make yourself a vinegar and water bath (1:5). Keep your feet in it for 15- 20 minutes
- Clean the nasty plumbing with no help – put ¾ glasses of sodium bicarbonate and above it ½ glasses of vinegar. After half an hour pour 3 l of hot water in it. This way even the nastiest plumbing will be cleaned.
- Clean the dry hair color on your dyeing brush – boil a cup of vinegar and put your brush in it. The dried hair color will go away instantly