Exercises to improve vision
Everybody knows that if you don’t use certain type of muscles for a long time, they become weaker.
For example, if a man who has injured his leg, spends a lot of time in a wheelchair, he will begin to lose his legs features. The same story goes for the muscles surrounding the eye lens.
If you wear glasses and don’t exercise, your vision will gradually weaken. Eye muscles, as well as other muscles need exercise.
In the process of vision recovery it is important to adhere to a few rules:
- It is necessary to avoid strong pressure on the eyes and it is desirable to close our eyes for a few minutes every 2-3 hours.
- It is required to do gymnastics for the eyes, which is composed of these 16 exercises (follow this line with the eyes)
- Give up the glasses totally
- Do special massages at special points
Slightly press the eyeball 8 times with your middle and index finger. You do the massage so it doesn’t cause unpleasant feelings. After that, press the point 2 times with the tip of the index finger.
- It is necessary to look in the distance more often during walking.
- Drink carrot juice with a few drops of olive oil regularly.
- Wash the eyes with warm water.
- Don’t use the computer for two hours before going to sleep.
- Do the Indian exercise “Trataka” for establishment of the vision
Focused and fixed sight form of meditation is that concentration is focused on a single point (a small object, light candles, black spot) to develop focus, strengthening and stimulating vision of the third eye, which is called Trataka.
In the first phase of the exercise whoever applies it, concentrates on a symbol (for example, Om) or some object and stars constantly at him, paying attention to every emotion and every thought, releasing them so that the mind is purified and focused on the symbol.
When the eyes begin to narrow, close them and relax. The exercise consists of the fact that you hang in there as long as possible before your eyes tear up.
The second stage is practiced with candle light. Trataka exercises the reflection in the mirror and is considered to be very powerful, but it is not recommended without the guidance of a guru.
The Bihar school of Yoga in India has published several books on meditation in which there are detailed instructions for exercising Trataka, and “Dharana Darshan” by Swami Niranjananande Saraswati there is an entire chapter devoted to this practice.
- Avoid heavy physical effort and stress
This method has helped many people, not only to significantly improve the vision, but also completely repair the distorted vision.
Don’t waste time, don’t ignore the problem – start the process of vision recovery.