Effective Exercises to Strengthen the Eye Muscles
The exercises are performed without glasses and contact lenses, slowly in a relaxed atmosphere
-Useful exercises for the eyes to be practiced daily
This complex exercises will help you in removing fatique and are also useful for correcting vision.
The exercises are performed without glasses and contact lenses, slowly in a relaxed atmosphere:
- Look above (to the ceiling or the sky) and then sharply down (towards your feet)
- Slowly draw circle with the eyes in the direction of the clock and then in the opposite direction.
- Draw diagonals with the eyes (maximally directing the sight on the side)
- With the greatest possible amplitude draw a square
- After that, follow an arch with the look (concave and convex)
- Draw a large diamond
- Draw maximum crossed triangles
- Draw the letter “S” in vertical and horizontal position
- Draw vertical arcs (in the direction of the clock, then in the opposite direction)
- Direct the look on one corner from another on diagonals of imaginary square
- Direct the pupils to the root of the nose. This is best done by enclosing the finger to the nose
- Blink your eyes often, it helps in muscle relaxation after performing these exercises.