Effective Home Remedies For Moles Removal
Moles are small coloured spots on the skin made up of cells called melanocytes, which produce the colour (pigment) in your skin. They can appear anywhere on the skin, alone or in groups.
Most moles are harmless. Rarely, they become cancerous. Factors like an unbalanced diet, genetics, stress, sun exposure or hormonal fluctuations will affect an moles appearance.
Try these simple natural home remedies to help you be completely free from these moles.
EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDIES FOR MOLES REMOVAL
HOW TO REMOVE A MOLE WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
What You Need:
-Organic apple cider vinegar
1. Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar. Squeeze it out so it is not dripping wet.
2. Apply the cotton ball on top of mole
3. Secure it with a bandage
4. Leave it on for about 6 to 8 hours, then remove everything, change the cotton swab ball, put new ACV on and put on a new bandage.
5. Do this daily for about 10 days or until the mole falls off.
Apple cider vinegar is likely to make the mole worse in the initial few days, but it will get better in a week. If it leaves a scar, apply coconut oil (1).
Note: To protect the skin around mole, apply petroleum jelly on the surrounding area before applying apple cider vinegar.
HOW TO REMOVE A MOLE WITH GARLIC
Garlic contains certain enzymes that help to break down the cell clusters that cause moles. It also has an additional property of lightening the dark pigmentation in moles.
What You Need:
-1 to 3 garlic cloves
1. To protect the skin surrounding the mole, apply some petroleum jelly or oil.
2. Crush the garlic clove to make a paste.
3. Apply to the mole and cover with a bandage.
4. Leave it on overnight, or at least for four hours.
5. Regularize this process daily once for 4 – 5 days.
6. Make sure to disinfect the area with rubbing alcohol or another disinfectant before repeating the process daily (2).
The mole will then fall off naturally. This method is said to give positive results with merely five days of daily application.
See your doctor if you have a mole that:
-Itches or burns
-Oozes or bleeds
-Grows back after having been removed before
-Is new and you’re over 30 years old
Important: Make sure to inspect the mole for any abnormal characteristics like asymmetry of the border, diameter or color before trying this home remedies to know how these remedies helping to cure the problem. As always, you should consult with your healthcare doctor.