Ginger is recognized as one of the most powerful ingredients of the 21st century, thanks to its strong anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
It is rich in magnesium, vitamin C, and other minerals making it highly beneficial for our overall health. Ginger is widely known for its long history of use for improving immunity and digestion, relieving pain and fighting asthma, cardiovascular diseases, and other health problems.
Just one cup of hot ginger tea is way better than any other drink for fighting colds in winter. The tea prepared from this plant offers number of health benefits, and some of them are the following:
- Ginger is efficient cure against virus that causes colds, cold sores and influenza
- Since it’s rich in antioxidants, it can beat infections and enhance the immune system
- Ginger can improve vitamins, oxygen, and minerals delivery, as well as circulation, due to its warming properties
- This tea can reduce the risk of stroke
- It can treat sore muscles, flu, headache, cold, and relieve pains
Recipe of Ginger tea
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- Organic honey
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- A cup of water
- Coconut milk
Ginger tea preparation is really easy. The first thing to do is to boil some water. Then add ginger and turmeric and allow it to simmer for 7-10 minutes. The next thing to do is to add the milk and strain the tea in a cup.
You can add flavor to your tea and enjoy its beneficial effects!
Image source: viralalternativenews.com