No matter what season it is, we consume tea, hot or ice tea, mint, green etc. it has some meaning to our organism. But bags of tea can also be very helpful for us. Whether they are used or unused they have many uses other than for brewing tea. Here are some tea bag health tips that will help you out around your home and save you some money.
6 AWESOME TEA BAG HEALTH TIPS
1. FOR SKIN IRRITATIONS After making a cup of tea, save the bag and let it cool down. You can put it under cold water and apply it directly to any skin irritation you may have, including any bruises, sunburns, or mosquito bites. This will help soothe the affected area, reducing inflammation and promoting healing.
2. FOR SIGNS OF AGING Similarly, you can also apply a cool, used tea bag under your eyes to help get rid of dark circles, wrinkles, and puffiness. You can make this a regular habit after drinking your morning cup of tea and it should help you look younger.
3. FOR SHOE ODOR Smelly feet are our biggest nightmare, especially in the summer. But a tea bag can be very beneficial. Put it in your shoes and let it stand overnight. The next day your shoes will be like new.
This can be applied in your car or in your bag for working out. Whenever you want to reduce the bad smell, feel free to put an used tea bag.
4. FOR YOUR SMELLY FRIDGE Despite our best efforts to keep our fridges clean, somehow they always end up smelling strange and unpleasant. Luckily, tea bags can help here too. Just place a few in an open container and leave them in your fridge until the smell is gone. They have an amazing ability to absorb odors, even the most unpleasant ones.
5. FOR YOUR DIRTY DISHES Washing dishes can a big problem. Some of them require more rubbing, more wasted time, water and detergent containers. If you start using the tea bags, you will notice a huge difference. The washing will be much easier and thus will save you some time. Your dishes will be clean and fragrant.
6. FOR BUGS AND RODENTS To keep the bugs and rodents out of your house, you can place tea bags in cupboards and pantries. Peppermint tea works especially well because most bugs and mice dislike the smell.
So there you have it, six awesome ways you can use tea bags. From smelly shoes to pest control, they really can do it all. And that’s not even mentioning the health benefits of drinking it.