Remove The Stones From The Gall Bladder And The Liver In A Natural Way
Share this news because the ones that have tried it, claim that it really works. They say, it will help a lot of people.
The Chinese Dr Lai Chiu Nan, recommends a totally natural way for removing stones from the gall bladder – which are extremely dangerous. Besides causing pain, it leads to hepatitis, even cancer. “The cancer isn’t always the first illness to occur”- says Dr Nan.
Lai claims the stones in the gall bladder cause numerous health problems before the cancer. But, there is a connection because, according to her researches, the people that get cancer, have had gall bladder stones.
One of the symptoms of gall bladder stones is a feeling of flatulence after eating a meal. You feel like you can’t digest the food. You can also feel pain in the liver. So, if you think that you have gall bladder stones, Dr Lai recommends the following method for remove them naturally.
It is claimed that this treatment is also good for people with weak liver, because the liver and the gall bladder are tightly connected. Still, you need to bear in mind that this method isn’t successful for everybody – the ones that have bigger stones still need to consult a doctor.
- Take 4 glasses of apple juice every day, for 5 days. Or, you can eat 4-5 apples, however you want. During these five days, you need to eat normally, – make the apple juice on your own, don’t use juices from the store.
- Don’t have dinner on the sixth day.
- At 6 o’clock in the evening, take a teaspoon of magnesium sulfate mixed with a glass of warm water. BE CAREFUL – it must be magnesium sulfate – which is not so easy to find, but the healthy food stores have it.
- Do the same at 8 o’clock in the evening. The magnesium sulfate opens the vent of the gall bladder.
- Take half a glass of olive oil (or sesame oil) at 10 o’clock in the evening, with a half of glass lemon juice – freshly squeezed. Mix them well and drink them. The oil lubricates the stones so that they are easier to remove.
You should be able to see green stones in your urine the next morning. “They usually flow” – Chiu noticed. “You might want to count them. I’ve had patients that counted 40, 50 even 100 stones. A lot! Even if you don’t have any symptoms of gall stones bladder, you can use this natural therapy. It is always good for the gall bladder to be clean” – says the Chinese doctor.
According to the blogs and comments on this issue – this method has helped a lot of people.