The natural sea salt is healthy and has therapeutic properties, but before you know its advantages, you have to know that it is produced by the natural evaporation of the sea water, by which process all its ingredients are kept. The sea salt thanks to its composition of more than 80 elements has a miraculous effect on our health, skin and hair…
The biggest difference between the sea salt and the kitchen salt is that the kitchen salt in the drying of 650 degrees loses its chemical structure and doesn’t contain the elements and minerals needed as the sea salt.
In the sea salt, besides the sodium chloride, there are 80 different elements like potassium, magnesium and manganese that will make miracles for your health, skin and hair.
- The sea salt has an alkaline effect that helps in balancing the acid levels in the body in which way it eliminates the potential risks of fatal diseases.
- It can improve the immune system and then the body becomes resistant to many auto immune diseases like flu, allergy and so on.
- It has influential effects on the cardio vascular system. The scientists have proven that regular usage of sea salt dissolved in water can lower the levels of bad cholesterol in the body. Also, it keeps the blood pressure under control and normalizes the irregular heart work.
- The metabolic imbalances, like diabetes can be successfully treated or cured with sea salt, because it helps in lowering the sugar blood levels.
- More than 20% of the sodium in our body is accumulated in the bones, which can be harmed because of mineral deficiency in the blood and the body liquids. By adding sea salt in the food you can cure osteoporosis.
- The sea salt is also useful for the respiratory system, while the minerals and dietary elements, as well as the structural elements of the algae that the sea water contains help in the recovery of the membrane. The sea salt has soft and antiseptic and antibacterial effect because of the potassium and magnesium ions.
- It is a great source of potassium (that eases the function of the muscle fibers), so the sea salt has a positive effect on the cramps.
- The sea salt is counted as a natural filter of the blood. It contains large amounts of vitamin C that works as an antioxidant and releases the free radicals. The magnesium eases the effective work of the antioxidants. This way the sea salt enables detoxification of the cells of the skin by absorbing all poisonous materials from it.
- As it removes the toxins from the body, the skin becomes soft and healthy. That is why the sea salt baths can improve its tonus. This bath will boost the excretion of excessive water from the skin and the fibrous tissue, by which the accumulation of the excessive water is stopped, so the skin becomes tighter, softer and healthier.
- The sea salt is rich with vitamins and minerals of vital meaning for the right cell nutrition. These nutritive ingredients can improve the cell metabolism (between the material end the energy), keeping the tissue hydrated, improving circulation on the skin surface, improve the strength of the cell membrane.
- The calcium helps in cleaning the pores of the skin.
- The sea salt is ideal as a natural pilling of the skin because its texture helps to remove the upper coat of dead skin cells.
- It is a natural cure for people with oily hair. The sea salt can absorb the excessive oil from the hair making it soft and beautiful.
- With the help of the many minerals consisted in the sea salt, your hair will get a great volume and your hair will move lightly. Whatsoever, the sea salt can give enough nutritive materials to the follicles that will make your hair soft.
- The sea salt is great in the fight against dandruff. It works directly on the skin and stops its dryness.